Some Minor Adjustments
You’ve selected from your rental cars, made all the car checks, now you’re ready to go! Is everyone safely buckled in? Good. Now, take a minute to make minor adjustments inside the vehicle:
- Adjust the mirrors for good visibility.
- Move the seat to your liking.
- Ensure you know where the reverse gear is.
- Check where the car’s indicators are.
- Adjust the air con to your preference.
- Find the radio station that suits you.
All done? Great! Now it’s time to…
Hit the Road
Take your time when driving you rental car. You might be on roads you’re not used to, so take your time and don’t hurry! If you’re visiting from overseas, make sure you’re driving on the right side of the road!
Take Note of Petrol Stations
When heading off, take note of any petrol stations on the return route. It’s not necessarily a car check but it will still help you avoid last minute stress about filling up the car before returning it.
Right, you’re sorted. You’ve done your car checks, planned out the route and made adjustments to the car. All that’s left is to enjoy your trip!
Need car rentals from a reliable provider? Contact Us Today!